||Capillary tube length
A special warming-up function, the integrated housing head heater, and especially simple operation are the hallmarks of the FTSE.
- Special warming-up function
- Integrated housing head heater for operation at temperature of down to -15 °C
- Especially simple operation
- Adjustable to function as either monitor or limiter
- Built-in relay contact allows direct switching of loads of up to 250 VAC, 6(2) A
- Possible to issue a control voltage to the 0…10V output via the 0…10V input
- Current temperature measurement can be sent via the separate 0…10 V output to, e.g., an external temperature display
- Eurasian Conformity
If any portion of the capillary tube is cooled to below the set temperature switch-point, the thermostat automatically switches itself off. Alternately, the thermostat can be adjusted to function as either a monitor or as a limiter.
The built-in relay contact allows the direct switching of loads of up to 250 VAC, 6(2) A. Over the measuring range of +10…0 °C, the sensor delivers an output signal of 0…10V at the output.
A heating valve actuator or air damper actuator can be connected to this output; the actuator will then open continuously according to the output signal. It is also possible to issue a control voltage to the 0…10V output via the 0…10V input.
As soon as the temperature drops below the temperature threshold set by the customer, the FTSE assumes priority and closes the connected valves or air dampers continuously until the final shut-off point is reached – regardless of the given input voltage.
Furthermore, the current temperature measurement can be sent via the output to, e.g., an external temperature display.
The FTSE Honeywell / FEMA is equipped with a housing head heater as a standard feature.