Electronic differential pressure switches Smart DCM DIFF produced by Honeywell / FEMA are microprocessor-controlled pressure measurement devices for differential pressures of 0…20 bar. They are...
Electronic differential pressure switches Smart DCM DIFF produced by Honeywell / FEMA are microprocessor-controlled pressure measurement devices for differential pressures of 0…20 bar. They are suitable for an extremely wide range of applications, including the precision recording, monitoring, and control of system pressures. They come complete with an angled M12x1 plug and are mounted directly to the pipe via two G1/4″ internal thread connections.
|PSHDM1002||0…100 mbar||900 mbar||900 mbar||1,2 bar||70 bar|
|PSHDM3002||0…300 mbar||900 mbar||900 mbar||1,2 bar||70 bar|
|PSHDB0012||0…1 bar||3 bar||3 bar||4 bar||70 bar|
|PSHDB0032||0…3 bar||9 bar||7 bar||12 bar||70 bar|
|PSHDB0062||0…6 bar||21 bar||7bar||28 bar||70 bar|
|PSHDB0202||0…20 bar||60 bar||7bar||70 bar||70 bar|
- Configurable as min./max./window monitor
- Adjustable drop-in/drop-out delay
- Hysteresis defined by set-point and reset-point
- LCD graphical display (Human-Machine-Interface models, only) can be rotated (in 90° steps, by software) for better readability; HMI can be freely swiveled 310°
- Self-monitoring electronics