|Type||Adjustment range for upper trip pressure*||switching difference (hysteresis)||Tolerance at adjusted switch-point|
|DPS200||20…200 (Pa)||10 (Pa)||±20%|
|DPS400||40…400 (Pa)||20 (Pa)||±15%|
|DPS600||50…500 (Pa)||20 (Pa)|
|DPS1000||200…1000 (Pa)||100 (Pa)|
*The trip pressure refers to vertical mounting. In case of horizontal mounting (with the cover pointing upwards), the range values increase by 20 Pa.
- Switching-point easily adjustable with scale in Pascal;
- Direction of M20x1.5 conduit entry can be rotated in steps of 120°;
- Only one screw needed for housing cover.
- CE according to 2014/35/EU.
- EC Gas Appliance Directive 2009/142/EC according to DIN EN 1854: 2010
- ROHS 2011/65/EC.
- (Eurasian Conformity)
CONTENTS OF DELIVERY:
The delivery includes (in the case of individual packages) the following parts:
- 1 DPS Differential Pressure Switch
- 1 Data Sheet with installation information
- 1 DPSA duct kit, consisting of:
- 2 m of flexible plastic hosing
- 2 joining pipes with four screws
- 2 self-tapping screws for mounting the housing
- 3 terminal screws for electrical installation
- Bulk packages available, upon request.